I’m very thankful for all of the guest speakers who took time from their busy schedules to spend a few hours talking with students in the Business Web Practices class at Clark College. Each of you made an impact on each and every student, which I know they really appreciated.
- Aaron Hockley: Photography & WordCamp Speaker
- Peter Ramsing: Software Developer and Project Leader Veelo
- Jane Croft: Quality Assurance Senior Analyst/Manager, Anthem
- Callie Carroll: User Experience (UX) Researcher
- Dave Barcos: Founder – The Bridge Incubator
- Christine Watson: Project Manager, Formations Design Group, LLC
- Fellene Gaylord: Creative in Chief at Sirius Media LLC and Adjunct Professor at Clark College
- Cheryl Bledsoe: Technology & Accreditation Manager at Clackamas County Communications
- Jason Wright: Chief Operations Officers, Webfor
- Dale Chumbley: Realtor and Social Media Pioneer, Real Living Real Estate
- Adriana Vela: MarketTecNexus, Founder
- Eliza Greenwood: Freelance Digital Marketer, ESODAS, LLC
- Sophie Banner: Mission Marketer // Communications Specialist // Creative Strategist, City of Vancouver
Learn more about the speakers and watch videos of their talks.
Also, a big shout out to Tim Cook, Adam Coleman, Chris Martin, Arlo Petersen, William Hafer, Fellene Gaylord, Helen Martin and Robert Hughes for their continued support and encouragement throughout my teaching journey.
The following is an 18 minute talk given by Alan Lepofsky at the Constellation Connected Enterprise conference on how to move social from being a stand-alone service for sharing, to integrating social features into the business tools that companies rely on to run their businesses.
I have more on this topic coming to this blog soon.
While trying to access an Apple Keynote slide deck from (the now out of beta) iCloud web interface I encountered the following:
It looks like I will need to reconsider how I use this service in the future as many of the slide decks I have are larger than the 100mb limit.
Back in May OpenNTF launched it’s very own webinar series:
OpenNTF hosts one webinar per month on various IBM Collaboration Solutions app dev topics. This includes sessions about OpenNTF projects, but also other educational, not open source related topics. We’ve planned to cover the wider range of ICS technologies, especially XPages and IBM Connections.
The IBM Collaboration Solutions App Dev Community
Getting Started with XPages
OpenNTF Domino API
Replays of all the videos are available on the OpenNTF YouTube channel
. You can also see a list of upcoming webinars on the “webinars
” page of OpenNTF.
Earlier this week IBM’s Niklas Heidloff and I presented all things OpenNTF to the IBM Collaboration Solutions Community. Yesterday Joyce Davis posted the replay. The MP3 file can be downloaded. An IBM Lotus Greenhouse ID is required to access the video and audio replays. I would like to thank those people who attended. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive.