Joel Spolsky talks about of all things – Lotus Notes
Joel Spolsky – CEO of Stack Exchange & Co-Founder at Fog Creek software talks with Jason Calacanis about of all things – IBM’s Lotus Notes and other great technologies introduced in the 1990’s:
Podcast: Cloud Cost Management Made Easy with Cloudability
On this episode we interview Mat Ellis (@matellis), CEO of Cloudability and talk about how Cloudability can help companies manage their cloud spend.
We talk about:
- How Mat got started with Cloudability
- How much cloud spend they are currently managing
- What types of things are moving to the cloud
- What newbies to the cloud should look out for
- How Cloudability helps manage cloud spend
- The services that they offer and their associated costs
- The future role of “The IT Department”
- and much more…
We would like to thank Dr. Marky Roden of the PSC Group for standing in for Julian on this show.