On this episode we interview Mat Ellis (@matellis), CEO of Cloudability and talk about how Cloudability can help companies manage their cloud spend.
We talk about:
- How Mat got started with Cloudability
- How much cloud spend they are currently managing
- What types of things are moving to the cloud
- What newbies to the cloud should look out for
- How Cloudability helps manage cloud spend
- The services that they offer and their associated costs
- The future role of “The IT Department”
- and much more…
We would like to thank Dr. Marky Roden of the PSC Group for standing in for Julian on this show.
Listen now >
Author: Bruce Elgort
You’ll find this technology professor – an award-winning instructor at Clark College – working hard to inspire and challenge his students with meaningful web development and programming experiences. With a skinny vanilla latte (no foam) in hand, Bruce loves to tinker and test the boundaries of existing and emerging technologies, to then guide hungry minds through memorable, educational journeys to showcase with passion the ever-evolving innovations of society. An industry leader, Bruce is known for co-developing Elguji’s IdeaJam software, and is recognized by IBM as an ‘IBM Champion’ for being an innovative thought leader in cloud technologies.
View all posts by Bruce Elgort