On this episode we interviewed IBM’s Paul Brunet, Vice President ISVs, startups and academic relations, IBM about the recent release of the IBM 2012 Tech Trends Report. During the interview we talked about:
Paul’s role at IBM
- What exactly does the Tech Trends Report covers
- What surprised Paul in the report
- The growing skill gaps in technology
- What IBM Is doing to help shrink the skills gap
- Paul’s advice for developers and IT admins that are trying to keep up with all of the changes in IT
- Social Business and Collaboration. Did the report uncover anything interesting in those areas?
- and much more…
On the recording you will hear the show be identified as episode 172 when in actuality it’s really 173. The show runs for 28:08 minutes.