Steven Green, CEO of TemboSocial (@TemboSocial), tells us all about The Hive. It’s peer-to-peer social recognition software that integrates with IBM Connections to help share knowledge, stories, and corporate culture among employees. Topics we covered included:
- The importance of awards, achievements, and peer recognition
- How all this ties into corporate culture and values
- 400,000+ stories on The Hive site for TD Bank since 2009
- How does this integrate with IBM Connections?
- Is it difficult to get management and/or employees to use something like this?
- The way that stories become company assets
- Analytics and reporting
- The use of promotional banners to bring employees back the site
As we mentioned in the podcast, there is a video demo on YouTube and plenty more information on the TemboSocial website. For more information, Chris Miller also has a video interview with Steven Green you can check out.
This show runs 39:32.