Julian Robichaux and I had the pleasure of interviewing IBM Collaboration Solutions General Manager Alistair Rennie (Twitter), where we talked about:
- Lotusphere! Specifically, the evolution of Lotus/IBM products we saw demonstrated there last week.
- What’s driving improvements in the Notes/Domino platform for 2012.
- Why is “social” so important to businesses right now? What has changed in the past few years to make it relevant?
- Are traditional desktop applications going away, in favor of mobile and web initiatives?
- What kind of feedback and takeaways did Alistair get from Lotusphere?
- And more…
The podcast runs 24:06 and is best listened to while eating one or more pretzel cookies.