Julian Robichaux and I had the pleasure of interviewing IBM Collaboration Solutions General Manager Alistair Rennie (Twitter), where we talked about:
- Lotusphere! Specifically, the evolution of Lotus/IBM products we saw demonstrated there last week.
- What’s driving improvements in the Notes/Domino platform for 2012.
- Why is “social” so important to businesses right now? What has changed in the past few years to make it relevant?
- Are traditional desktop applications going away, in favor of mobile and web initiatives?
- What kind of feedback and takeaways did Alistair get from Lotusphere?
- And more…
The podcast runs 24:06 and is best listened to while eating one or more pretzel cookies.
Listen now >
Author: Bruce Elgort
You’ll find this technology professor – an award-winning instructor at Clark College – working hard to inspire and challenge his students with meaningful web development and programming experiences. With a skinny vanilla latte (no foam) in hand, Bruce loves to tinker and test the boundaries of existing and emerging technologies, to then guide hungry minds through memorable, educational journeys to showcase with passion the ever-evolving innovations of society. An industry leader, Bruce is known for co-developing Elguji’s IdeaJam software, and is recognized by IBM as an ‘IBM Champion’ for being an innovative thought leader in cloud technologies.
View all posts by Bruce Elgort