On Episode 145 of the Taking Notes podcast Julian Robichaux and I spoke with three members of the IBM Collaboration Solutions (ICS) division about the brand new IBM Connect 2012 event being held in parallel with Lotusphere 2012. Our guests were Susan Collins, Marketing Manager, IBM Collaboration Solutions and Social Business, Dan Hauenstein, Manager, Social Business Marketing Strategy and Michelle Tuttle, Market Segment Manager, IBM Collaboration Solutions.
We talked about:
- What is Connect?
- Where and when it is.
- Why you need to go to Connect.
- Who also should attend Connect.
- What kind of sessions there will be.
- Who the Connect OGS speaker will be (Awesome choice).
- Surprises people may see/hear about at Connect.
- How attendees will be “transformed” by attending this event.
- We ask about the Lotusphere OGS speaker and get an answer.
- What attendees do at IBM Connect.
- and more…
The show runs just under 27 minutes and is a great listen while wrapping your holiday gifts, trimming the Christmas tree or working on your P90X.