Walfred Marzahn from YouAtNotes spent 20 minutes talking to us about their “Domino To Go” product. Domino To Go allows you to create native mobile apps that can access your Notes/Domino databases. We covered:
- Who is YouAtNotes and what do they do?
- Which mobile platforms are supported
- How easy it is to create apps with Appcelerator’s Titanium and Domino To Go
- Which development languages you need to know
- The pricing tiers for Domino To Go Cost?
- Are there any limits to the number of databases you can access from a single app?
- What about offline access?
- and more…
Be sure to check out the Domino To Go FAQ.
This show runs 21:33.
Listen now >
Author: Bruce Elgort
You’ll find this technology professor – an award-winning instructor at Clark College – working hard to inspire and challenge his students with meaningful web development and programming experiences. With a skinny vanilla latte (no foam) in hand, Bruce loves to tinker and test the boundaries of existing and emerging technologies, to then guide hungry minds through memorable, educational journeys to showcase with passion the ever-evolving innovations of society. An industry leader, Bruce is known for co-developing Elguji’s IdeaJam software, and is recognized by IBM as an ‘IBM Champion’ for being an innovative thought leader in cloud technologies.
View all posts by Bruce Elgort