Today we talked to Mark Roden about using jQuery in XPages. Topics included:
- Why use jQuery instead of (or along with) Dojo?
- Any considerations about using jQuery and Dojo on the same page?
- What are some good jQuery plugins to look at?
- What about jQuery for mobile web apps?
- How about documentation?
- Mark’s website is xomino.com and his Twitter handle is @markyroden. Other links mentioned in the show were docs.jquery.com, stackoverflow, and Matt White’s XPages101 (lesson 27).
This episode runs 37:23.
Listen now >
Author: Bruce Elgort
You’ll find this technology professor – an award-winning instructor at Clark College – working hard to inspire and challenge his students with meaningful web development and programming experiences. With a skinny vanilla latte (no foam) in hand, Bruce loves to tinker and test the boundaries of existing and emerging technologies, to then guide hungry minds through memorable, educational journeys to showcase with passion the ever-evolving innovations of society. An industry leader, Bruce is known for co-developing Elguji’s IdeaJam software, and is recognized by IBM as an ‘IBM Champion’ for being an innovative thought leader in cloud technologies.
View all posts by Bruce Elgort