On this show we sat down with all of the authors of the new “XPages Extension Library” book which is now available for purchase. This 537 page book was written by Paul Hannan (@pdhannan), Declan Sciolla-Lynch (@qtzar), Jeremy Hodge(@jeremyhodge), Paul Withers (@paulswithers) and Tim Tripcony (@timtripcony).
The book is also available as an eBook, on Kindle and as an iBook.
On the podcast we discussed:
- How the book came to be
- What tools they used to produce the book
- The OpenNTF Extension Library Project and the associated Upgrade Pack 1 documentation on the IBM Wiki
- An introduction to the XPages Extension Library and what it exactly is
- How the book is goes beyond being “the documentation”
- Who else was involved with the creation of the book content
- Paul, Declan, Jeremy, Paul and Tim talk about the chapters they co-authored and some of their favorite XPages Extension Library controls
- Tim’s WatrCoolr project on OpenNTF
- Russ Maher and his unique way of reading this great new book
- The XSP Starter Kit Project on OpenNTF by Nathan T. Freeman
- XPages architect Phil Riand and Tim’s upcoming interview with Taking Notes (Exclusive!)
- and much more….
The show runs 40:10. Oh and before we forget! Be sure and listen to Episode 154 of Taking Notes to hear Paul Calhoun and Russ Maher talk about all things XPages. Thanks for subscribing.