Gab Davis and Paul Mooney talk about their new Connections101.net website, a project to document the steps involved with building an IBM Connections server from scratch using a “module-based” approach. In the podcast they discuss:
- What motivated you to do this in the first place?
- What kinds of questions are customers asking about Connections?
- Is it really that complicated of a product to set up?
- What is the difference between Connections101 and the IBM wikis?
- Do IBM Lotus Notes and Domino customers already have an entitlement to IBM Connections?
- And much more…
Episode 153 runs 35:00.