On this episode of Taking Notes Julian Robichaux and I talked with Graham Acres, of Brytek Systems, an IBM BP in Canada, about how to develop a strategy around mobilizing your applications in the enterprise.
Graham discussed mobile strategies in general as well as his own personal experiences, including:
- Deciding which devices to support
- Working with users and business units
- Defining how the mobile app will work, and what it will look like
- Problems with networks, firewalls, and device settings
- Dealing with “bring your own device” policies
- Choosing a toolkit
- And more…
Graham gave a Lotusphere session on this topic, and his slides can be found at the Brytek Systems website. You can also follow him on Twitter at @gacres99.
This episode runs 36:48.