On episode 146 of Taking Notes Julian Robichaux and I spoke with Michael Sampson about his new book “Collaboration Roadmap – You’ve got the technology now what?” We talked about:
- Why do companies need to develop a collaboration strategy
- Are there any special “tricks” to making collaboration happen?
- ROADMAP and what it means
- Does the book apply to any specific technology/product?
- Are there differences in the way groups and teams need to collaborate?
- Is there one platform that can “do it all”?
- Are successful collaboration efforts based on grass root efforts?
- Michael’s take on “Social Business”
- What’s the future of collaboration
- What role does video conferencing play with collaboration
- What has made collaboration a topic of late
- What do you get when you buy Michael’s book
- Michael attending Lotusphere 2012
- and much more…
This show runs 38:13. Oh, and be sure and go order Michael’s book now.