With only 46 days until Lotusphere 2012 we thought we would pull together a show with community luminaries Andy Donaldson, Paul Mooney and Stuart McIntyre.
- Will this be the year of the “big change” (It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine)
- Tips for Lotusphere newbites
- Why we go to Lotusphere
- Who the OGS speaker will be
- Where to socialize at Lotusphere
- The quality of breakout sessions
- Expect demos, demos and more demos
- What does “social” mean at a conference like Lotusphere?
- IBM Connect
- Paul wins the “social” bingo game
- Will Lotusphere go back to being a purely technical conference?
- What are Andy, Paul and Stuart excited about being at Lotusphere?
- and much more….
The show runs approximately 46 minutes.
Download Episode 144 >
Author: Bruce Elgort
You’ll find this technology professor – an award-winning instructor at Clark College – working hard to inspire and challenge his students with meaningful web development and programming experiences. With a skinny vanilla latte (no foam) in hand, Bruce loves to tinker and test the boundaries of existing and emerging technologies, to then guide hungry minds through memorable, educational journeys to showcase with passion the ever-evolving innovations of society. An industry leader, Bruce is known for co-developing Elguji’s IdeaJam software, and is recognized by IBM as an ‘IBM Champion’ for being an innovative thought leader in cloud technologies.
View all posts by Bruce Elgort