Last week at the AdminDev2012 conference in Washington, DC Julian Robichaux and I were able to get a few minutes to talk with XPages “masters” Russ Maher (@russelmaher) and Paul Calhoun (@ptcalhoun). In our 21 minute interview we talked about:
- What are people wanting to learn about XPages?
- The XPages Bootcamps
- How “hot” is XPages mobile dev?
- XPages in the Notes Client (XPiNC)
- Will knowledge of XPages development help you learn Websphere/J2EE?
- XPages learning resources including XPages101 and TLCC
- and much more…