Julian and I have received some great feedback on the last 5 Taking Notes episodes we did with Graham Acres, Alistair Rennie, Mikkel Heisterberg, Ryan Baxter, Nigel Cheshire, Craig Schumann and Alan Lepofsky. Topics included mobile app dav, activity streams, OpenSocial, Lotusphere 2012 and more:
Episode 152 – Mobile AppDev Strategies with Graham Acres
Episode 151 – Teamstudio Unplugged, with Nigel Cheshire and Craig Schumann
Episode 150 – Activity Streams of the Future, with Alan Lepofsky
Episode 149 – Learn about OpenSocial with Ryan Baxter and Mikkel Heisterberg
Episode 148 – Interview with Alistair Rennie IBM General Manager of Collaboration Solutions talking about Lotsuphere 2012 and Social Business
Thank you for listening and for your feedback.
Here is a list of a few Twitter accounts which you may want to follow if you are an XPages developer or somebody involved with IBM Collaboration Solutions products and services:
Last Thursday Julian Robichaux and I spoke with Alan Lepofsky, analyst at Constellation Research Group, about the current and future state of Activity Streams in the enterprise. Our discussion included:
- What’s the difference between streams of information like Facebook and Twitter, and what we’ll see in business in the coming months and years?
- Considerations about filters, and making sure important information gets seen
- How does analytics play into all this?
- Is there truly “one stream to rule them all”, or does certain information need to be siloed?
- What about my inbox?!?
- Where will mobile devices fit into this picture?
- Once this all gets going, what are some of the advantages (obvious or not) with having a stream-friendly enterprise?
For more on what Alan has to say on the subject, also check out his Making Activity Streams More Manageable blog post from last week, and find him on Twitter at @alanlepo.
This show runs 41:14.
Listen now >