- What is OpenSocial? How did it get started?
- How is IBM involved? How can I get involved?
- How is IBM leveraging OpenSocial?
- What is Apache Shindig and how is it connected to OpenSocial?
- What are the advantages to building OpenSocial gadgets over existing technologies? Will I be able to leverage XPages?
- How do I get started building gadgets?
- What about the community? Is there a community built around OpenSocial, should the ICS community become involved?
- How can we also leverage the OpenNTF community?
- Where else can I leverage OpenSocial outside of embedded experiences?
- What other companies are involved in OpenSocial?
- What does IBM need from the ICS community when it comes to OpenSocial?
Also, here are some links to a few of the things we discussed in the podcast: the OpenSocial website, the OpenSocial sandbox, and Ryan’s Lotusphere slides.
You can watch the Lotusphere 2012 Social App Throwdown video where you can see OpenSocial in action.
This episode runs 43:12.