- The four different types of NoSQL databases
- Why the need for NoSQL
- Why NoSQL has become some popular over the last few years
- How the NSF has provided NoSQL type functionality for a long time
- Some discussion about CouchDB, MongoDB and other NoSQL offerings
- Mark’s blog entry about how to improve the NSF
- How and why Mark thinks XPages are much easier to use for development than other technologies he has used
- How the IBM XWork Server is well positioned to become a database server
- Who will be buying the first round of drinks at Lotusphere 2012
- and much more….
The podcast runs about 40 minutes and is chock full of great NoSQL goodness.