Today we interviewed Lynda.com author Jess Stratton. Jess has been a member of the IBM Collaboration Solutions Community for over decade. She has spoken at Lotusphere and other industry events. Jess now works for the online learning company Lynda.com where she helps author video training for Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office and other products and technologies.
Rather than listing out all of the super cool things Jess talks about we suggest that you just push play and start listening. Jess does recommend that you “Like” the Lynda.com Facebook Fan Page where you can find out about the latest tutorials and promotions.
This new video from CCA features Founder/CEO Regina Ellis and highlights CCA’s programs of JoyRx: MusicRx, MyMusicRx, the Chemo Pal Mentor Program and the Alexandra Ellis Caring Cabin.
Today we had the pleasure of interviewing the creator of the awesome NotesIn9 screencast – David Leedy (@notesin9). We were also joined by special guests Paul Calhoun and Dr. Mark Roden. We talked about:
- How and why David got started with NotesIn9
- Where the name for the show came from
- What goes into producing a show
- What community resources David provides
- The XPages Cheat Sheet
- What is the “Drive to 99″ Event?
- The number of shows David has published
- The number of contributors who have appeared on the show
- How people can get involved and contribute to the show and what do they need to do
- Which XPages topics do people want to learn more about
- and much more…
The show runs 31:36 and best listened to while eating Pennsylvania OR Texas BBQ.
Many of you may know Chris Martin who co-presneted the “Social Business Super Hero” session with me at Lotusphere 2011. While Chris really wanted to be at Lotusphere 2012 he was unable to attend due to his participation in the Grace Foursquare 2012 Haiti Mission Trip focusing on the Torcelle orphanage construction.
Here is the four minute recap Chris prepared which is well worth time watching: